The Philippine Consulate General is pleased to announce that Filipino citizens overseas may now register as overseas voters for the 2022 Philippine National Elections.
WHO MAY REGISTER?
All citizens of the Philippines who are:
- Abroad or will be abroad during the thirty (30) day voting period;
- At least eighteen (18) years of age on the day of the elections;
- Not otherwise disqualified by law.
WHO MAY NOT REGISTER?
- Lost their Filipino citizenship;
- Renounced their Philippine citizenship / have pledged allegiance to a foreign country;
- Convicted in a final judgment by a court or tribunal of an offense punishable by imprisonment of not less than one (1) year;
- Previously declared insane or incompetent by competent authority in the Philippines or abroad.
What you need to register:
- An accomplished and signed application form (download here);
- A valid Philippine Passport;
- In the absence of a passport, a certification of the DFA that:
- It has reviewed the docs submitted by the applicant
- Found them sufficient to warrant the issuance of a passport; or
- Applicant has a valid Philippine passport but cannot produce it for a valid reason
- If you are a Seafarer: a photocopy of your Seaman’s Book or any other document that will prove that you are a seafarer should also be submitted in addition to “1” and “2” above; and,
- If you are a Dual Citizen: please submit your Dual Citizenship certificate (original and photocopy) in addition to “1” and “2” above.
The registration period will end on 30 September 2021.
Personal appearance is required, since the registrant will need to provide biometrics.
Overseas Voting Registration 2019-2021
Gepostet von Office for Overseas Voting PH am Montag, 25. November 2019