The public is reminded that foreign nationals who belong to the following categories may avail of the visa-free privilege beginning 7 December 2020 provided they are 1) nationals allowed to enter the country visa-free under EO No. 408, 2) have pre-booked Covid-19 testing at a laboratory operating at the airport, 3) have pre-booked quarantine facility and 4) subject to the maximum capacity of inbound passengers at the port and date of entry:
- Filipino citizens’ foreign spouses and children, regardless of age, who are travelling with them; and
- Former Filipino citizens, together with their foreign spouses and children, regardless of age, who are travelling with them.
Foreign nationals who belong to the following categories and intend to join their Filipino spouse, parent or children in the Philippines, are required to apply for a visa at the Consulate:
- Foreign spouses of Filipino nationals or foreigners married to Filipino nationals;
- Foreign minor children, and foreign children with special needs regardless of age, of Filipino nationals; and
- Foreign parents of minor Filipino children, and of Filipino children with special needs regardless of age.
In all cases, foreign nationals must bring documentary proof of their relationship with Filipino citizens and former Filipino citizens such as marriage and birth certificate, during their travel. Former Filipino citizens must bring either a copy of their old Philippine passport, a copy of birth certificate or previous immigration arrival stamps with Balikbayan Status.
For detailed information on the documentary requirements and conditions, please see the Revised Guidelines as per IATF-MEID Resolution No. 85 Series of 2020 dated 03 December 2020 of the Bureau of Immigration.
For concerns or clarification, please send an email message to email@example.com.