The Philippine Consulate General in Frankfurt is pleased to announce that Filipino citizens overseas may register as overseas voters for the 2022 Philippine National Elections from 16 December 2019 to 30 September 2021.
Those eligible to participate in the Philippine national elections which will be held on 09 May 2022 are Filipino citizens, at least eighteen (18) years of age on the day of the election, and not otherwise disqualified.
What you need to register:
- An accomplished and signed application form (download here);
- Photocopy of valid Philippine Passport;
- If you don’t have a valid passport, present photocopy of PSA birth certificate;
- If you are a Seafarer: a photocopy of your Seaman’s Book or any other document that will prove that you are a seafarer;
- If you are a Dual Citizen: please submit your Dual Citizenship certificate (original and photocopy) and photocopy of Philippine passport.
Personal appearance is required, since the registrant will need to provide biometrics.
For further information, you may send an email to email@example.com