APPLYING FOR A TRAVEL DOCUMENT
It is not fully compliant with the requirements for the issuance of a regular passport at the time of the Filipino’s emergency.
Search emergencies include life and death situations, serious illness, bereavement of immediate family, and other threats to a person’s safety and livelihood. A travel document is only valid for 30 days upon issuance.
Filipinos who are in Germany for tourism or short-term study and have lost their passport.
A Filipino who lost his passport in Germany and resides in a third country may be issued a Travel Document for direct, one-way travel to the Philippines. This document cannot be translated to another country.
- Duly-accepted travel document application form
- Four (4) photos with white background (standard European passport-size photos)
- Copy of applicant’s airline reservation / booking (please ensure your flight does not have a layover in any Schengen / EU member country)
- Present Philippine passport, or the photocopy of the Philippine passport
- In case of a lost passport: Submit Affidavit of Loss, Police Report, and photocopy of birth certificate and / or marriage contract (in the case of married women