All Filipinos registered as Overseas Voters for the 2019 Philippine Elections are encouraged to visit the website of the Philippine Embassy in Berlin at www.philippine-embassy.de for information on the conduct of the overseas voting. The Certified List of Overseas Voters (CLOV) in Germany may also be found in the Embassy’s website.
As the Philippine Consulate General in Frankfurt is newly-opened, it has not been deputized/accredited by the COMELEC to perform overseas voting functions for the 2019 Philippine elections. All accomplished ballots should be sent directly to and received by the Philippine Embassy in Berlin before the close of voting on 13 May 2019 at 1200H (German time).
The Philippine Consulate General in Frankfurt wishes to announce that a Consular Outreach Mission will be held in Stuttgart, Germany on Saturday, 06 April 2019.
The venue of the consular outreach is at Holiday Inn Stuttgart located at Mittlerer Pfad 25-27, 70499 Stuttgart.
Applicants may avail of consular services such as Passport Applications, Notarial and Authentication, Civil Registry such as Report of Birth/Marriage/Death, Visa, NBI, Dual Citizenship and other services from 0830H to 1630H.
Passport applicants are advised to book an appointment before 05 April 2019 by using this link:
Applicants would need a free google account for this.
- Please choose “Day” view (right side)
- choose the date: Saturday, 6th of April
- click on your preferred time slot.
- Add your name, email and contact number and then “save”.
- Due to limited space, only the principal applicant/s, except in the case of minors and senior citizens, would be allowed inside the designated consular area.
- Applications with incomplete requirements will not be processed.
- Requirements can be found on the Consulate’s website: frankfurtpcg.de
- For further questions please contact email@example.com or call us
069-566082118 – 123